Echoes From Oblivion

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

So over the years i've been trying to get something rolling... Well, it has finally happened and this is our first single off our debut EP, The Darkest Day Of Man. This Is Last Days (Cast Out)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TReZLnXCV9c

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Dark ! Hey, nice work Bray, i knew you'd hit the big time one day. Can't wait to see you and Echoes on TV on some late night show.

Cheers,

GuitarZen

...'you bought a guitar to punish your ma'...

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

It took some time but it finally happened. This past Saturday (3-10-18) we had our first show it was awesome. My guitarist even said that all his past bands never had a reaction like that at their first show. We have another show on April 7th 5 mins away from my mom's house.

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

So since that's  tonight, i'll look in for a report WITH video if you can.

Luck !

GuitarZen

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

After posting the post before, We ended up having to drop off that show. our drummer had a family member in the hospital. instead we went back into the studio to record more material. Since the last post we've also released our first official single as we get ready for our next show on the 15th and one on my birthday on the 21st which is a music festival.

our offical single Last Days (Cast out)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOsZz5snMzc

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Listened to 'Last Days' (cast  out),  yer gettin' there Bray, hope the 15th went well  and hey, Happy B'day friend, have a good one @ the festival !

Cheers,

GuitarZen

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

The 15th went great, We got to the venue and the band we were going to open for told us that they were going to let us close the show out. The 21st festival show was by far the best show I've played yet. The sound guy recorded us and we're planning to release a live E.P. next week. I can't wait for that the future holds for me and the band but as of now we are in full on writing mode and are currently working on more material to use when we get out of our hiatus.

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Nice to hear Bray, looking forward to the live  E.P. and hey, don't forget us here at chordbook when you're standing there accepting your 'Song Of The Year' award at the Grammys !

Cheers,

GuitarZen

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

so, it's been over a year here since everything so it time i make my Chordbook return with very exciting news. I've been jumping hurdles since the last post here. one of these hurdles included finding a new vocalist cause my old one got locked up. so with the new vocalist we've revised our songs and lyrics to a new topic and are working on releasing our debut EP on May 27th, 2019. The name of the EP is Sky Is Drowning and it tells a story of a toxic relationship ending and the one  casting the other out cause they see the wrong and bad the other one had done, from there the story follows the one cast away as they realize what they've done and fall into depression and figure out they can't go back to change it all. without further delay, i present to everyone our first two singles of our debut EP, The Sky Is Drowning and Back Against The Wall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOixX9jlrg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOixX9jlrg

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Good hearing from you Bray and i'm glad to hear that you and the band are getting out there and your album is going up for sale ! i listened to both singles you posted here and it seemed like they were the same song so i went facebook and listened to  'Back' also. checked some of the
band's vids out too, looks like you are all having a good time. That's what i always knew would happen, so keep on Bray !

Cheers,

GuitarZen

• X
  • Master Volume

• Select Your Guitar

• Right or Left Handed

•  
  • Chord Strum Speed

• Chord Pick Speed

•  
  • Scale Speed

•  
  • Tuner Repeat Rate