The hiatus is over

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

Well guys, the wait is over. Bray is back. This link is my latest work I've done since my band days are pretty much non existent now. This cover is from a German Industrial metal band known as Rammstein. This is their newest single that is set to release this next year. Rammvier or Rammfour. The vide is based off their live performance of the song. you know how i am with theatrics. heh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sep3Bwp3Lnk&feature=youtu.be

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Good one Bray, i always notice your progress...question: does the cat leave the room right away when you practice  ?
Hey, good to see you back too !

Cheers,

GuitarZen

...'you bought a guitar to punish your ma'...

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

[quote=GuitarZen]Good one Bray, i always notice your progress...question: does the cat leave the room right away when you practice  ?
Hey, good to see you back too !

Cheers,

GuitarZen[/quote]

Thanks Zen, the cat usually does what ever it wants to do.. I've tried shooting a video where the cat decided to jump in front of my shot so all you pretty much was fur. I'm working on my next video already however there are some technical issues I've come across in the cover recording process. It's beginning to annoy and frustrate me

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

That's funny about the cat Bray...but hey, what if you posted your technical problems here? then hopefully, one of the production/tech ppl we have onboard will jump in and offer suggestions.

Cheers,

GuitarZen

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

[quote=GuitarZen]That's funny about the cat Bray...but hey, what if you posted your technical problems here? then hopefully, one of the production/tech ppl we have onboard will jump in and offer suggestions.

Cheers,

GuitarZen[/quote]

After i had a sit down with my good ole pal google, i've concluded that a virus on my laptop was the cause of the problem.. after getting a virus scanner i got rid of the issue and am back to where i should be. the video is set to shoot tonight. :coolsmile:

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Ahhhh Google...gotta love 'em ! Looking forward to seeing your next production.

Cheers,

GuitarZen

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

this next cover video is a dedicated to a female "friend" of mine that i've wanted to date for a few years now.. she told me here recently that she is not looking for any relationship of any kind to focus on here own future as a mother. well i found out last week she entered a relationship with another guy.. this next song is called Bye Bye Beautiful by Nightwish

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke4oozlGU9c

Due to all the delay i'm having with this next video, i decided to treat you guys with two. this one here is called Swedish Pagans by a power metal band Sabaton

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

That took some effort...nice one Bray ! I especially liked where you gave yourself the nod to take a solo...interesting to say the least, thanks for posting.

Cheers,

GuitarZen

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

[quote=GuitarZen]That took some effort...nice one Bray ! I especially liked where you gave yourself the nod to take a solo...interesting to say the least, thanks for posting.

Cheers,

GuitarZen[/quote]

yea lol since i've gotten this video editing software, i've been able to do more  with my videos however i'm still learning.. i even got to produce a music video for my friend and their hip hop project.. actually still have the final file on my laptop but there is still more to come

• X
  • Master Volume

• Select Your Guitar

• Right or Left Handed

•  
  • Chord Strum Speed

• Chord Pick Speed

•  
  • Scale Speed

•  
  • Tuner Repeat Rate