A special weekend for me

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

For the past couple years, my cousin has been purchasing tickets to the Rock on the range festival. This year's was MAy 20th-22nd. It was the red hot chili peppers, Pop Evil, Disturbed, Bring Me The Horizon, Five Finger Death Punch, The Deftones, Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Lamb Of God, and many more. one of the bands there was my favorite band of all... Trivium.

After their performance they took a 2 1/2 hour break and proceed with meet and greets. I think you all get where his is going, if you don't yet, I got to meet my idols from Trivium, Matt Heafy and Cory Beaulieu. They signed my new cd i bought in the merch tent they had set up.

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Man, you had the weekend of your life so far maybe Bray...glad your cousin picks  you to go and that you got the autographs you've prolly only dreamed about...now all that's left is you and YOUR band being at 'The Rock On The Range Festival'...yeah? Have  a good Memorial Day and to all chordbookers.

Cheers,

GuitarZen

...'you bought a guitar to punish your ma'...

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

[quote=GuitarZen]Man, you had the weekend of your life so far maybe Bray...glad your cousin picks  you to go and that you got the autographs you've prolly only dreamed about...now all that's left is you and YOUR band being at 'The Rock On The Range Festival'...yeah? Have  a good Memorial Day and to all chordbookers.

Cheers,

GuitarZen[/quote]

Indeed it was Zen, Like you said happy memorial day for everyone here. As for ROTR. Baby steps Z. We as a band are still looking for the members we need. really waiting for the move before i go any further. The other day (suprisely around the corner where im residing.) there was a local band show being held. little ba*****t show. few of the guys i went to high school with had their band performing so i went over and caught up and met their guitarist who is a audio engineer on the side of the band's guitarist. he said if we need any help at all with recording hit him up so thats a possible hook up there. once again happy memorial day everyone from IN

• X
  • Master Volume

• Select Your Guitar

• Right or Left Handed

•  
  • Chord Strum Speed

• Chord Pick Speed

•  
  • Scale Speed

•  
  • Tuner Repeat Rate