Do you write your own songs

registered
2011 04 18
116 posts

I wrote quite a few songs in the past and I believe a few members here have heard them. Although I try to get other musicians to record them since I can't sing and barely play the guitar. But hopefully I'll continue writing since its been a while since I picked up the pencil.

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

I know better than the "barely play" of your post below Air...but then i've heard your work. No, i don't write songs yet, i think because i don't have the imagination for it and like playing other ppl's songs more for now. That could change i suppose, once i'm caught up with the myriad chores, repairs and things i need to do that are more important...for now anyway.

Cheers,

GuitarZen

[quote=air20color]I wrote quite a few songs in the past and I believe a few members here have heard them. Although I try to get other musicians to record them since I can't sing and barely play the guitar. But hopefully I'll continue writing since its been a while since I picked up the pencil.[/quote]

...'you bought a guitar to punish your ma'...

registered
2011 04 18
116 posts

Hey GZ

How's it going for you.  I haven't wrote any new songs for a long time now, maybe with this heat wave and staying indoors I might pick up a pencil and some paper.

Hope all is well for ya.

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Hey Air, i'm doing really well, 7 days into a 10 day fishing trip...you must have the heatwave that we're about to get though 99-105f isn't all that bad when i'm wading around an icy river.

I look forward to your songs Air...good hearing from you and i hope all is going well for you too !

...'you bought a guitar to punish your ma'...

• X
  • Master Volume

• Select Your Guitar

• Right or Left Handed

•  
  • Chord Strum Speed

• Chord Pick Speed

•  
  • Scale Speed

•  
  • Tuner Repeat Rate