Love Is a Plague

registered
2010 08 07
332 posts

well, it's been a while since posting anything in general so i thought i'd do so now. The new project is so far moving slowly but we're still hard at work. heres a new original my harsh vocalist wrote pretty much to his ex. I want to apologize for the vulgar lyrics.

[ CONTENT REMOVED BY STRAT ] sorry felt this was a bit raw for the site even with the word filter.
hope you don't mind Bray

registered
2010 08 07
332 posts

Alright guys it's has indeed been awhile however I've been very busy lately with work and the fact that i finally had a hit on a band. My close friend and i have found guys who were looking for a vocalist and a bassist (that's right i switched over.) I've revised the lyrics of this song in particular due to the vulgar lyrics. On top of that i made the song pertain to the masses rather than just one certain person.

The name of my band is Echoes From Oblivion and i cant wait to get out and play shows.

registered
2006 11 19
2,621 posts

Good to see you back Bray, sounds like yer livin' the dream. Bass, interesting, looking forward to some tubes of your band at shows.

Cheers,

GuitarZen

...'you bought a guitar to punish your ma'...

registered
2010 08 07
332 posts

we're trying to go into the studio next saturday hopefully everything falls through and we get things rolling. our guitarist and drummer use to be in a band back in the day and my vocalist is literally my best friend so we got everything on a solid pace.

• X
  • Master Volume

• Select Your Guitar

• Right or Left Handed

•  
  • Chord Strum Speed

• Chord Pick Speed

•  
  • Scale Speed

•  
  • Tuner Repeat Rate