Demons

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Thanks Bray, it sounds to me as if you put a huge amount of work in this up till now and it seems complicated, but i remember you saying that's what you want to do, so keep at it i say, yer gettin' better all the time.

Cheers,

GuitarZen

...'you bought a guitar to punish your ma'...

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

[quote=GuitarZen]Thanks Bray, it sounds to me as if you put a huge amount of work in this up till now and it seems complicated, but i remember you saying that's what you want to do, so keep at it i say, yer gettin' better all the time.

Cheers,

GuitarZen[/quote]

One of the things i myself have been looking more into and been wanting to do has been odd Signs. normal songs are usually 4/4 time signatures. i'm trying to come up with more originals using odd signatures like 3/4, 13/16, and 9/8.

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Here's something you might listen to Bray, 'Here Comes The Sun', George Harrison 1969...4/4 in the verses, then what i read as a 'compound sequence' of 11/8 + 4/4 + 7/8 in the bridge. The text goes on to say...'phrasing interludes which Harrison drew from Indian music influences'. Great George Harrison work in my opinion.

Cheers,

GuitarZen

P.S. How come there aren't many comments
anymore, considering so many read posts?
Just wondering.

registered
2010 08 07
334 posts

Im afraid i'm not following ya Z. What do you mean "Comments"

registered
2006 11 19
2,622 posts

Oh, ok i noticed that a lot of ppl look at the threads, but not many join in and leave a 'comment'...guess i should have said 'post' ?

Cheers,

GuitarZen

• X
  • Master Volume

• Select Your Guitar

• Right or Left Handed

•  
  • Chord Strum Speed

• Chord Pick Speed

•  
  • Scale Speed

•  
  • Tuner Repeat Rate