GETTING BACK ON THE HORSE SO TO SPEAK.

registered
2016 09 23
2 posts

HI  HOPE IM NOT TO BORING BUT I AM IN MY LATE SIXTIES. AND UP UNTIL RESENTLY I HAVE NOT PICKED UP A GUITAR FOR ALMOST THIRTY YEARS.  ( I DONT KNOW WHY ) MY LOCAL BAR HAS LIVE MUSIC  ON A REGULAR BASIS SO I GET TO HEAR A LOT OF LOCAL TALLENT BUT LIKE MOST OF THE MUSICIONS I MEET  THEY TEND TO WRITE THERE OWN THREE CHORD  DITTIES.  J CANT GET INTO ALL THAT I TEND TO BE SELF CRITICAL OOPS RAMBLING ON .  I WAS WONDERING  THE BEST WAY TO GET BACK WITH IT  READY FOR ALL THE SORE FINGER TIPS AND THAT.I GUESS II REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO PRACTICE WITH. HOPE TO HEAR  FROM SOME OF YOU. PS IF I CAN HELP SOMEBODY I CAN TRY  YOURS BJ TILLERMAN :

TILLERMAN

registered
2006 11 03
1,146 posts

Howdy and Welcome.

There are more than a few "antiquated" players here (I'm past 70). Some are serious at it, others are just in it for the fun.

So, what kind & style of guit-fiddle playing you in to?

...and the DEVIL said: "...yes, but it's a DRY heat!"

registered
2016 09 23
2 posts

[quote=Old20Tele20man]Howdy and Welcome.

There are more than a few "antiquated" players here (I'm past 70). Some are serious at it, others are just in it for the fun.

So, what kind & style of guit-fiddle playing you in to?[/quote]

sorry cant get back to you every day but im looking to try just for fun. although i do miss stepping out on to the stage at some big gigs. great feeling but done that.  my preferences where denver both karl and john, taylor ,camble ,chapman.even proclaimers for my sins.any thing that dose not use the b chord. for some reason  my fingers have trouble with that shape as i say get back to you when i can ......cheers mate

TILLERMAN

• X
  • Master Volume

• Select Your Guitar

• Right or Left Handed

•  
  • Chord Strum Speed

• Chord Pick Speed

•  
  • Scale Speed

•  
  • Tuner Repeat Rate